Sunday, February 1, 2009

Small bit of Wniter Wonder Land

On Wednesday we got up to a little snow and ice. But in the south this last most of the time for just few hours. I stayed at home and work. Which I must say I got more done in the 5 hours than I do some day in the 10 I am in the office. They waited until almost 6:30 to call the schools. It makes you wonder who is running the school system. As the High Schools start at 7 and I was on the way out the door to take Stephenie and to pick up a couple of her friends to take them to school.

I love feeding the birds this time of year. It is so nice to look out the window and see them eating. I know that they could survive with out me feeding them,but hey if I can make someone or some animal's life a little easier. It doesn't take but a few minutes out of my day to feed them.
Well, I know that it is not much for all my Northern friends, but here in the south this was enough to cause great distress. But have no fear we are back up in the 60's already. It does wonders for helping your sinuses and making you feel sluggish.

No comments: