Saturday, February 28, 2009

Terri's Birthday


Last week my friend Terri at DST celebrated a birthday. Well thanks to UPS she got to wait until Friday to get her gift from me. I got the inspiration from my friend Cyndi and her sister Shelby a few weeks back. I was one of the lucky ones to get one of the metal Valentines from her. This piece is embossed metal, colored with alcohol inks, the Dresden foil strips are from Rock Candy Studios. I saw the saying a few months back and thought of Terri and know that was what her present would be designed around. She told that it is hung in her new office. That means a lot to know.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! She'll love it! Did you use our new metals for this? The Leaf and Flower border is a favorite.

Subriagirl said...

soooooooooooo pretty Michelle!
love it!!

Cyndi Watkins said...

Michelle, this is simply stunning! Thank you for sharing in my challenge.

Cyndi

Dianne Adams said...

What did you use for the embossing? It is a beautiful piece.