Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ONE OF THOSE DAYS!!!!

Have you had one of those days where it would have been better to stay in bed?

Well today is one of those for me.First off I forgot to set my alarm last night, so instead of getting up at 5:15 I got up at 5:50. So no walking. Went out to leave and the car decided to have it's security issue this morning. So we load up in the truck and to take Stephenie and Kaelee to school. Then back home to sit in the drive way for 30 minutes to reset the security system. I did work on the laptop. Then off to Sam's where I played lets drop everything. Starbucks had the line from one end of the parking lot to the other. So didn't get it. Got to the office and while loading the coke machine drop a DP and it went all over the showroom. Then while opening the little bitty bunch of mail today 4 of the pieces were from the Government. Yes, I was so lucky to win the chance this year for a FULL tax audit from the State of TN. So, yes everyone here in the state your tax dollars are at work. LOL

So with all this being said I think I should have just crawled back in bed and did Wednesday tomorrow.

But I am still SMILING as I am lucky enough to have another day on this EARTH!!

1 comment:

Roxi Phillips said...

Hang in there! It's all up from there:) Keep Smiling!