Friday, March 7, 2008

TAGGED

Okay Marci has tagged me. So I must tell 7 weird and random things about myself.

1. I LOVE the Snow. I still go out side while it is falling and spin around and do a little snow dance.
2. I sleep in the middle of the bed when Bill is not at home.
3. My skull has a fracture in it from a car wreck. My kids think is so cool, when they were little they use to tell their friends.
4. I have a desired to do something risky. Like skydiving.
5.I need to learn how to laugh from the belly and not be so serious.
6. I love singing with the radio and do a lot while driving.
7. I have a thing about basket can't get enough of them.

Okay now I will tag:

Candice
Ronnie
Tricia
Cindy
Robyn
Lisa
Gerri

I hope that all will respond. As I would like to get to know each of you better.

No comments: