Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HALLOWEEN done AO and RCS Style

This cute little Halloween ornament is a variation from a stamp club project from a couple of weeks ago. I stamped the great little witch using Artistic Outpost stamps, attached a watch face to her, used a spider web for her wings, add a metal find, this wonderful mini tinsel in the wonderful fall colors with a few buttons by the shot glass from Rock Candy Studios. then mounted it all on a flourish that i inked, painted and distress until I got the look I wanted.
Here is a simple Halloween Tag that would be great to use for goodie bags. I used a walnut stain tag and this great hand dyed fiber from RockCandy Studios stamped with saying and pumpkin image from Artistic Outpost and then I used the swirl embossing folder with my new favorite machine the Cuddlebug.


Here is a Halloween Bing Card the I did using two of my favorite companies products. The Bingo card, Dresden foil Big Black Cat and hanger all from RockCandy Studios. The cool wrought iron fence, tree, pumpkin and the vintage style saying are all from Artistic Outpost.
I have never been a big fan of the scary and gross Halloween things. But I have always liked the vintage feel for the holiday. Now I have found two GREAT companies ROCKCANDY STUDIOS and ARTISTIC OUTPOST (which are both owned by GREAT friends) that let me capture that feel. So just maybe this year we might have a little vintage spooky going on in our house.







2 comments:

Shelly Hickox said...

I love all of these so much! I'm glad you explained how you did the witch ornament...I couldn't figure out what you used for the life of me! Great pieces!

Dianne Adams said...

Don't you just love the bingo cards! The hanger is so cute too. You've been busy...good job!!