Thursday, September 18, 2008

CHI-TOWN HERE WE COME

Today Robyn and I leave for Chicago to sell Artistic Outpost and RockCandy Studios' awesome wares. I am so looking to the cooler weather and a change of scenery. I am so lucky to get to help promote two awesome companies and GREAT FRIENDS. So be watching the blog for pictures of this great advent and I am sure some wonderful sites. We will have some time to look around and see a few sites. Yeah I heard that the CUBS are even in town, that is if we know about 2 years ago that we were going we could have gotten tickets.
Check Spelling

MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cyndi Watkins said...

Y'all have fun up there in Chicago! I'll miss you at the ROTR meeting.

Dianne Adams said...

Have a great time. I was off by a week..I thought it was next weekend. Hope you have some time to have a little fun too.