Friday, September 26, 2008

AO Show in St Charles IL




Okay I promised pictures from St Charles from last weekend. I must thank Robyn and Shelley for letting me share in the AWESOME experience with them. I got to meet and work with Gerrie and Lisa who are also on the AO design team. It was a great pleasure getting to meet and know them in person. It was so wonderful to see how people took to Artistic Outpost and RockyCandy Studios. I just love seeing that other people are excited about the great products that my friends have to offer. Well, over all the show was great as we had champagne to celebrate on Sunday for a great success. Thanks to all who have let me join in on your little adventures.

1 comment:

Dianne Adams said...

Love the slideshow. Glad you had a good time. Wow and the product display looked great!