Friday, August 29, 2008

Art and Downtown

Well, tonight was the big night out with the girls to go downtown for ART.Cyndi and her husband Bob, Suzanne and myself were the only ones that braved it. Roxi was all ready to go until she became a little under the weather. It was defiantly worth it. The vibe was so ARTIE. There were many galleries open and each had a it's own type of ART. There was ART for everyone. The one thing that was for sure is that it was great inspiration all around. Of course while sitting at work to day it dawned on that I forgot to take my camera, that was defiantly a bummer. We looked at ART, walked down S Main, had dinner at the oldest restaurant in Memphis the Arcade, looked at more ART and then went home. I must say that the mojo can back alive tonight and many ideals are rolling around in the old mind. Thanks ladies and Bob for a great night of ART, chatting and fun.

2 comments:

Dianne Adams said...

Sounds like a great night out. We all need one of those from time to time.

Veronica said...

Had I known that my Friday night dinner friends were gonna back out on me...I would have joined you girls & fellas. It's just my luck!
So glad you all had a fabulous time.
Ronnie