Friday, August 8, 2008

Baby Sis is Turning 40


DISCLAIMER: THIS MAYBE A SAPPY POST!!!
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday my DEAR SIS
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!
My sister's 40th birthday is hitting me harder than my own. It is one of those finality's in live. The youngest of the family is now in the over 40 club. She and I were talking the other day that we are now our parents in the family group and our parents are our grandparents and our kids are us. It makes the saying that LIFE GOES ON so real. I know that she and I have had our years of totally hating each other and then the years we kinda liked each other. Now she is my BEST FRIEND. I so look forward to our walks every am to just get caught up on each others lives. If we didn't have this time even though we live less than a mile apart we would hardly talk to each other. She has turned in a GREAT Mom, Wife, Teacher, Daughter, Friend and Sister. I know that I don't tell you enough I total LOVE and ADMIRE you as a person and am glad to call you my SISTER. Okay enough I am going to have to pull out the tissue if I don't stop.
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: