Friday, August 15, 2008

Terri is coming!!




I can't find a picture quickly of Terri by herself so I will use this one. She is the one on the far right. She will be here on Monday for a week to "work".Yes Jennifer and Dave I will make her work:D I can't wait to show her around and work with her in the store. She works for Data Base our computer software company and is coming to see how things work in the real world(no offense, but it a little different than on a test system)they each get to do this thru out the year. These guys are my LIFE LINE on what ever trouble or ghost pop up in the system. I wish I could just have them all come and hang out. They will never just understand how much I have enjoyed working with them over the past couple of years and getting to know them on a professional and personal level.


SEE YOU MONDAY TERRI!!!

1 comment:

Dianne Adams said...

Hope you enjoy your time! Thanks too for the CB site...too many new ones to pick from. Have you tried the long borders yet?