Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Little halloween

Here is a little cone I did with Artistic Outpost new Vintage Halloween Plate. I got the old thread cone from our trip last year to IA at the wool factory. Can't wait to go back. Okay back to the art piece. I just love the new Halloween plate. On the back of the cone I used the quote on the plate. It sure is hard to get good pictures of the 3D art but I love doing. They are still offering their SNEAK PEEK DEAL thru the 10th. So visit the Outpost and start your Halloween in August you will be glad you did.

3 comments:

Dianne Adams said...

This is a neat idea. Is that a tassle on top or did you make it using fibers?

Dianne Adams said...

Never mind, I answered my own question. I blew the pic. up and see that it is ribbon. Looks good!

Shelly Hickox said...

Michelle, this is such a cute idea - I love it!