Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Time to Remember

I hope that all of you will take time today to remember those that in the PAST have fought to protect us and give us the rights we have today. Those who are now in the PRESENT are sacrificing to help protect us and to keep our freedoms. And those who in the FUTURE will serve our great nation to help keep us safe and free.

I would like to just say THANK YOU to all of the unsung HEROS from the PAST, PRESENT and the FUTURE who have given and continue to give of themselves to let me have the rights and privileges that I have as a US Citizen. THANK YOU is not enough but is all can say and BLESS each and everyone of you.

The card about was made with Artistic Outpost's 4th of July plate, red and blue white core card stock. The gold Dresden foil is from Rock Candy Designs. I used the Fiskar star embossing plate and the Fiskar stripe embossing plate and distressed it a little to make this card front.

4 comments:

cindy said...

Thank you Michelle....
Very cool card... I LOVE that stamp!!!!
Cindy

Dianne Adams said...

Great card! I really like the distressing.

Candice Windham said...

Great card, Michelle, and a great post. We owe so much to those who have fought and especially those who have died for our freedom. Thanks for reminding us.

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

beautiful card and sentiment, Michelle