Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Let me "TEASE" you

Here is a "tease" of the next four GREAT plates from Artistic Outpost for 2008. As many of you know this is the week of Summer CHA and even though the company is not going there in person to showcase their wares and see all of the great new and exciting products. They wanted to let everyone see what they have coming for the rest of this year. To be among the first to know about the new plates and the "Sneak Peek" specials by joining their mailing list.

As you can see by this TEASER they have GREAT new images coming. If you are like me your mind is already creating new projects for them. This is very easy to do with these stamps.

So take some time today and visit Artistic Outpost and join the mailing list to make sure you are among the first to get your hands on these plates and the great "SNEAK PEEK" specials. (I know that I love specials and all of my friends do too.)

No comments: