Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I AM TEASING YOU AGAIN!


COMING SOON TO THE INTERNET NEAR YOU!!!!
Two very special friends will be opening up an Internet store called RockCandy(a clever play on their names Roxi and Candice) on August 1st. They will have the coolest things for all of you who love doing ALTERED ARTS and other types of ART. They have many things that you can't find elsewhere. I was lucky enough to get to see and use several items that they will have. I even already have a Christmas gift done using their vintage animal college sheet. They have college sheets, vintage buttons by the shot glass, small glass bottles, metal embellishments, vintage die cuts and many one of a kind items etc etc... I think you get the picture. So mark your calenders to check this awesome store out on August 1.
I am just blessed to be among such great ARTIST and FRIENDS!!!


No comments: