Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY JULY4th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!
I just wanted to take few moments to reflect on what it means to get to live in this great country. It means that I get to get up every morning and have many choices that I get to make. Like what church I want to attend, where I work, what store I want to shop at, etc.........This brings my thoughts to all of those in the past, present and future that have given me this right by serving in our Military and protecting this great country. I am for one who at times take this for grant it and know that I shouldn't. So while you are enjoying your friends and families today. Say a little Prayer and Thank You to all who allow us these privileges we have.

1 comment:

Dianne Adams said...

You're so right. We take our way of life for granted. There is so much to be thankful for and we owe thanks to many for our freedoms and rights. It sure makes the little annoyances seem petty doesn't it.