Tuesday, May 20, 2008

THANKS!!!!!

Jennifer and Terri for taking time from your families to plan and take all of us out on Thursday night and Friday night. I must say that both outings were GREAT. Then spending part of your Saturday to show me Portland and Vancouver. Then there is Dave that thought that he was going to escape my visit, but I fooled him and stayed over till Monday.

Shannon who had the pleasure of having to hang out with me most of the day Saturday. Carol and Rob(not pictured, as he took my place behind the camera) who show me all of Portland and had great stories to go along with the drive and sites. The doughnuts were AWESOME!!
Kathy who took me to a LSS as she knows my passion for making things. It was great talking art with you. I would love to see some of your creations.
I know that I don't have pictures of everyone that showed me must hospitality and I am sorry.
But THANKS is not enough and all of you kindness was GREATLY appreciated. I hope to see you all again.
I know that I have not posted pictures from Portland, but the stupid slide show is not working for me. Then there is this thing called a job and I was out of the office for several days and am trying to get caught up.
To all of you that I met and got to share a little part of your life THANK YOU!!! I consider all of you FRIENDS and so glad that I got to met you in person.


No comments: