Tuesday, May 6, 2008

PORTLAND OR BUST



This is the scene I will be looking at tomorrow at around 10:15am Portland time. I have really been looking forward to this business trip. I have been dealing with some of the people at DST and Johnstone Corp headquarters for years and never had the chance to put names and faces together. Even though I have never met them person to person I consider them friends. I will be having training on Thursday and Friday which is also something I am looking forward to. Since I always love learning something new and challenging. I hear from a reliable source(Roxi) that the air in Portland is sweet and I have been instructed to breath all the good air I can. So I am not sure when I will post again, but will share all that happens here in the next few weeks.

The mail has finally arrived at 4:00 pm, that is usually here at 9:00 am, so better get the deposit done and mail sorted so I can get out of here and go home and pack. 4 am will be here soon.

No comments: