Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Growing Up


This picture was taken on Christmas Day this past year. We got our matching pj pants on our big day of shopping the day after Thanksgiving. The only reason I am posting this picture is because over the past few weeks I have really noticed how my BABY is growing up. We don't have many pictures of us together.
She has had a rough last couple of months and has had to make some really hard choices. I am proud of how mature she is in her dission making. I remember how hard it was to be 14 almost 15 and alot of time life seemed to suck. Today I went to her school for a conference with one of her teachers to no avail. She handled the sitiuation well. I still think the teacher is wrong or cuold have been a little felxiable, bu t I am Mom. Hey she is 84th in the freshman class of 545. I think that says something about her.
Okay I am off my soap box. But I just wanted for everyone to see my wonderful BABY.
PS. Spell Check is not working on the blog and I am not the speller in the family, so please forgive you see a misspelled word.

2 comments:

masonspaige said...

M,
Yeah, I'm sure you're right on the teacher thing... when I had issues with Appling and that nasty principle...we were shown no mercy!
You have every right to fight for your daughter. You are her only voice, if you don't, who will? And you know her more than anyone else...you are mom!
~C

Subriagirl said...

Well, I'm happy that the bunnies are gone seeing that she is a beautiful young lady! The colors in her room now gives her lots of outlets to be who she wants to be.
Congratulations on getting the room painted.....I'm sure your baby is loving it!
Way to go Michelle!