Saturday, February 16, 2008

Good News

Can you say Wooo Hooo! I am published again. I heard the news last night and today saw for myself. The magazine Take Ten will be on the newstand March 1 . One of the cards that I submitted done with the stamps from Artisit Outpost was in the ad for the publications next issuse. The coolest thing was to see my name in print.

I must say that today was one of those "High" days. (without drugs) We had a great project at stamp club and as usual is was fun seeing and chatting with all my friends. I went to lunch with some of the club members that I really didn't know and had a great time. It was nice getting to know them better.

Well I am off to the "room". I have several things I am wanting to do and the muses are speaking.

Congrats to all my buddies that went to CHA and did well. I am so happy for you and can't wait to see the projects in print.

2 comments:

cindy said...

Congrats Girl.... it's definatly an amazing feeling looking at your own name in a Magazine!
~C

Dianne Adams said...

Hey!
I just found your site and I'm getting caught up with your posts. Congrats on getting published; I agree it is a great feeling to see your name in print. I'll have to go check out the mag. now.