Thursday, April 10, 2008

Relay for Life

I know that many of you who read my blog have been touched by cancer. Your story may be a HAPPY one or a sad one but it is your story. I am walking on May 16th in the RELAY FOR LIFE here in Arlington to help support all those who will have a story to tell in the future. I am asking for the help of all of my friends that read this blog to please help me raise money so that more and more of the stories in the future will be HAPPY ones and maybe to wipe out the SAD ones.

So if you could join me in the fight for HAPPY STORIES please click here for my personal page on the McGee team for the RELAY to make a donation.

Thank you for your support for the great cause. I would like to be able to help those that might have to endure this disease in the future to have many days of those special moments to cherish in their life.

No comments: