Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been tagged

Sorry Cindy that is has taken me so long to respond. Last week was crazy and only got more crazy by the week end.

4 job I have had:
1-Babysitting
2-Target
3-Johnstone
4-Johnstone(Full time and part for 21 1/2 years)

4 Places I have lived
1-Denver, CO
2-Memphis, TN
3-Grand Junction, TN
4-Arlington, TN (can't get away from TN)

4 TV shows I watch(This is hard I don't watch much TV)
1-October Road
2-Hallmark Movies
3-Decorating Cents
4-Criminal Minds

4 People Who email me regular
1-Ms Wilson
2-Nina
3-Sister
4-Martha

4 of my favorite foods
1-Fresh farmers market veggies
2-cheese and crackers
3-steak (every once in awhile)
4-Memphis Pizza Cafe Alternative Pizza

4 Place I rather be
1-Out in the country up north
2-Mountains
3-On a trip just about anywhere
4-My room creating

4 People I am tagging
1-Candice-so she might post be another 2 weeks goes by :D
2-Marci
3-Roxi
4-Ronnie

Okay I have done it. If I keep getting tagged you guys are going to know all my secrets.

No comments: