Saturday, January 19, 2008

TIARA

Well, today I got my TIARA and a great time with friends for my birthday. Candice and Roxi took Ronnie and me out for our birthdays. We both had our tiara on yes in the restaurant. But when you get to your to be our age you can act like this. They also had each of us a little sparkle table arrangement and a card made by them.(Good thing we made them at stamp club.

Carol I hope that you read this post to see my Tiara and the world did stop for a little while. Hope it does for you on your birthday on Tuesday.

Then I got to go and see their showcase for CHA. I just love being in on the inside. I am sure that we will be seeing them in publications soon. I consider myself lucky to be able to hang out with such wonderful artist and friends. Thanks guys for including me.

No comments: