Sunday, October 21, 2007

FUN DAY

Yesterday was a GREAT one. Even tho I started at the office at 6 am and worked for a couple of hours. Then it was off to Stamper's Day Out. This a day of fun with my friends from my stamp club ROTR. We had a wonderful spot to work. The room was large and had wonderful natural light. We had great projects and awesome teachers. I really must say I had a great day hanging out with my friends. I needed the day of creating. It seems like it has been forever to just play for the day. The really great news is that my friend Robyn that just started her own stamp company asked me to be on her design team. She has a really great line of stamps. And I can't wait to start on projects to submit using them. I have been thinking of ways to use her stamps my mind had been racing.

Then it was off to the Depot Harvest Festival. The weather was great and there was a lot to do for fun. The live music was great and just hanging out with friends was fun.

So here is to a GREAT DAY.

PS I got all the furniture ready for the studio today.

No comments: