Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bitter Sweet

Well, today was one of those bitter sweet days. We got up went out to breakfast with Mark and Susan. Then did the grocery shopping and Sam's thing. Then back home to work on getting the house together. Which is actually starting to look like home again.



Then all of a sudden I hear that familar voice and there was Michael and his friend Brittany. It was so good to see him. As he doesn't come home often. I just wish that someone could tell me how to get use to that sad empty nest feeeling when I see him. I get to wondering if I did things right in his childhood. It is still so hard to believe that he is almost 19 and been away from home for over a year. My heart still aches at times and I feel so emotional about it at times that I get upset with myself. I just feel that I don't know that wonderful guy anymore. I look at him and still see that wonderful little baby in a man's body. Then I hear him talking and it seems like it is a stranger in his body. Okay enough. I just had to get it off my chest. So if any of you wonderfull friends out have any words of wisdom please share. Because as I said it was a bitter sweet moment. The picture above was taken on Mother's Day and I like of us.



I have just finished down loading pictures for the IA trip and the house projects and will share them over the next week.

No comments: