Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ode to Stephenie


Well it seems that I am a yearly blogger. As I was talking with my friend Carol the other day about things we wish we took time for or had time to do my blog came up. She challenged me to post to my blog before the end of the month. So here goes and I am challenging myself to post at least weekly.
So I am going to make this first long past due post to my daughter.
As I watch you preparing to start this new chapter in your life. I want to take this moment to tell you how proud I am of you. You have turned into a wonderful and independent young woman. Taking the next step in your life starting college and bettering yourself with an education. I thank GOD everyday for you and that you have become not only my daughter but my FRIEND. I want you to know that you bring me JOY, frustration and make my life complete. I wish you the best of luck on your next adventure in college. Remember that you can do anything you put your mind to. Keep on being true to yourself and loving your life. I will always be here for you, cheering you on and ready with a hug and shoulder if you need it.
With all my love and heart,
Mom

No comments: