Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend of Art

This ia an altered post card that I did for a swap. I like the way it turned out. On the back it reads "Life is kinda laid back"


This is a Christmas tray that I made for a friend for her birthday. I hope that she likes it. I had a black tray that I painted with a dry brush using gold, then colleged paper of old christmas cards and then use black velvet letters for the saying.
I had a great weekend of time spent creating. I did a few other things, but didn't get pictues yet. I did a tag using Artist Outpost stamps that came wonderful. The rest of the week at night will be used to work with Artist Outpost stamps. I have a long list of things to complete by friday. Hopefully Robyn will like what I come up with. The stamps are great and very inspiring.
Will post more creations later. I have to try and find out what I can and can't post since alot of things are going to be submitted.


No comments: